Poetry; JOY WITHIN

JOY WITHIN

My eyes are said to be fruit,
surrounded by the heavenly angels,
happy are thy moment.
Silently, I observes my feet and the movement of my hands.
Overwhelm with gladness and positivity.
The joy of salvation within.

I'm wreck with gallery of stars.
Dead men don't bite, yet I'm feared.
My slow and steady wins the race,
the silence in me, laughs like a monkey,
My works are always on the crest of a wave.
A succeeded success,
block buster himself.

I clean away the river flow of tears,
neighbours are alive when I lights.
Waking the dead is my hobby,
taming the lion is my habit.
I brings to life,
the ago dead bone of my mates,
enslave under joy of all days.

Come! Come!!
Laugh! Laugh!!
the golden future awaits,
Tick! Tock!!
the time dictates the future,
all eyes are on me,
the cat that send forth the rat.

To my neighbours,
I know my thoughts,
thought of evil makes no way,
On the quiet,
I'm pissing in the wind.
Pluck up your courage,
for surely, I; neighbours will land on the feet.
Dearest! Let's go overboard,
for the smiling future calls; Hey! Hey!! Hey!!!.

Babalola Israel A.
All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

United Now With All Trophies In The World.

Fayose urges FG to upgrade‎ Ekiti prison

Chelsea’s Kante wins PFA player of the year award for 2016-17