Mourinho Speaks on United's Summer Transfers

Ed Woodward has had my list, what I want, what I would like, for more than two months. So now it's up to him and the owners.
I wish Mr Woodward all the success in his work because now it’s time for me to disconnect, because I’m very tired. I am going to land in Manchester, I am going to get a car to London, then to Portugal. I don't care about football for now. Now I am on holiday.

I don't want to see any international friendlies, I am selfish. I can't do it. For me, enough is enough. It has been a very hard last few months, we were short of numbers.

But with three trophies in one season and [qualifying for] the Champions League, I am very happy in my most difficult season as a manager."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

United Now With All Trophies In The World.

Fayose urges FG to upgrade‎ Ekiti prison

Chelsea’s Kante wins PFA player of the year award for 2016-17