Poetry; CITY SANITATION by Babalola Israel

CITY SANITATION

I wish i am the brain
That knows the ability of future
My mouth will utter the truth of the future
My nose will smell the danger of the future
My ear will hear the still voice of the future
My hand will drop the lethal weapon of the future.

I wish i am the  peace
That holds peace of the politicians
That I might severely depart from the wicked
That I might vehemently oppose the words of the fools
That I might gnaw the hole of their life
That I might banish thee from the city.

I wish I had authority
I will sentence the corrupt ones to life imprisonment
That I might burn the liars to ashes
That I might cast away the false prophets
That I might expose the secret of the imps
That I might stop lost of life and property
That the masses will be in joy forever
When will the saviour emerge?
Oh Living ancestor!

Babalola Israel A
EazyPoet
All  Rights Reserved


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

United Now With All Trophies In The World.

Fayose urges FG to upgrade‎ Ekiti prison

Chelsea’s Kante wins PFA player of the year award for 2016-17